IMPORTANT PRE-ORDER INFORMATION:
THE NEXT EXPECTED SHIPMENT IS MAY 29TH. WE WILL KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED WITH ANY DELAYS!
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends the use of cloth face coverings as face masks to supplement social distancing in the fight against the spread of COVID-19. While the CDC's guidance recommends even homemade cloth face coverings to help slow the spread of the virus, now you can go a step further with a beautifully decorated face mask covering. Pardon My Fro's cloth face masks are NOT surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or N-95 respirators – these critical resources are reserved for the brave healthcare workers who are on the front lines, taking care of our loved ones – but rather are intended for general, everyday use while out in public when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. We made sure that our face masks had all the most-important features to keep you safe and comfortable:
- Easy to use (CDC guidance on how to wear and remove a mask )
- Reusable (Wash with proper sanitization after each use)
- Machine washable
- Comfortable 100% cotton fabric
- Sturdy over-the-ear straps for a snug fit
- Machine washable and reusable
- One size fits all (7 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches ) to cover your nose and mouth
- May be worn alone, but is designed to be worn over a disposable mask which acts as an additional barrier to face.
Disclaimer: The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. We make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.